1. As a 35 year old, mother of 3 with a full-time job, I look forward to going to X3 Sports each day…it’s my, “me time.”
2. Love the great friends I’ve made through X3 Sports and excited to see how our friendship will progress in the future.
3. It's my home away from home.
4. It is a wonderful opportunity to have this kind of training center which includes a schedule of different classes.
5. I gained strength & Balance to Cope with Muscular Dystrophy with X3's Boxing classes.
6. X3 Sports has helped me get my life together and have a plan to get to where I want to be in life. I am now on my way.
7. The strength and support it has given me, not only physically but mentally.
8. When your favorite instructor of your favorite class is teaching, you will break speeding laws to make it to class on time!
9. Because weightlifting has become therapeutic for me.
10. You always leave feeling amazing after class.
11. The coaches and instructors actually care about your progress and goals.
12. The built-in support structure, staff-member relationships, and method of operation makes this different than any other “health club” in the world and I am honored and proud to be a part of it.
13. X3 Sports is not just a workout place, it's a family.
14. It’s a huge stress-reliever and the health benefits I continue to receive are absolutely worth the time, money and effort. X3 has become a part of my everyday routine.